Y At&T??General

Last Updated:

1. deeoh1084

deeoh1084 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i think it's a huge mistake by Samsung that they are going to release this wonderful phone with AT&T look at the ugly Motorola Backflip.... it sucks!!! i rather get Motorola Cliq instead but i think Android phones doesn't go well with AT&T i was really hoping T-Mobile to get this amazing phone but i guess not... unless T-Mobile is going to get the Galaxy S Pro instead... that will be awesome!!! this BADA OS with Android OS is going to be awesome not like my crappy behold 2's touchwiz crap!!! well thanks to BH_MAN i installed the other roms... but anyway i think T-Mobile should get this phone instead

Advertisement
  2. Loriolus

Loriolus Well-Known Member

AT&T is a much better network than t-mobile(USA) everything wise. The only thing thing t-mobile's got are better prices but that's to somehow compensate for their crappy coverage.

3. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I believe he's referring to the fact that AT&T locks down their Android devices worse than Ft. Knox. Not a coverage comparison.

So in this regard, TMO is a much better Android carrier than AT&T

deeoh1084 likes this.
  4. deeoh1084

deeoh1084 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yes sir!!! it seems like u read my mind or something.. yeah that's what i exactly meant... thank you sir!!! and u r right to about coverage i have T-Mobile right now only thing that's keeping me with t-mobile is the price plan!!!! that's about it oh and better Android Phones!!!! and AT&T does block so many things so it's not as opened as T-Mobile's Android phones

5. Loriolus

Loriolus Well-Known Member

There's only one low end android phone with AT&T branding. N1 is not locked in any way. If Desire comes to AT&T too it'll be interesting how much they will neuter it. However, since it'll be HTC's flagship model I doubt that they'll let AT&T modify it a lot. Even in the worst case the phone will be rootable....and then you'll be able to do anything with it.

6. maerlim

maerlim Well-Known Member

Let's keep in mind that because AT&T has locked down the first 2 (admittedly entry-level) android phones they've offered does not mean they'll do it to all of their offerings.

The simple fact is nobody will know until somebody gets their grubby little hands on the finished product this summer.

7. Resurrection

Resurrection New Member

I moved form Sprint to AT&T and could not be happier. Sprint data coverage was horrible. I know AT&T locks down Android Bootloader but there are workarounds for that.