yahoo email not workingSupport

Last Updated:

1. bboozer

bboozer Member

I need some help, my yahoo email is not working on my phone now and I am using K9mail. It says connection error and I have not changed anything. It was working fine yesterday

Advertisement
  2. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

Yahoo mail is working fine on my Evo via k9 this morning. It could have been a temporary issue or account related. If it's not working now, try clearing out the trash and old email. If you have the Yahoo client on your phone, make sure you can access the account. As a last ditch effort, you could always re install k9 or give another client a try. It's also been my experience that Yahoo email works on 2nd party clients for a while till Yahoo changes something and it doesn't and it can work for one person and not another. Yahoo considers this access to be a plus service that you should be paying them for, so don't expect any support from them. Good luck!
  3. 240phil

240phil Well-Known Member

^ that's exactly it.
    you didn't change anything, but that doesn't mean yahoo didn't change or tweak something.
    They probably tweaked something and K9 hasn't updated to account for that change.
    Sometimes, just simply re-installing everything fixes the problem. otherwise, you just gotta wait for it.