Yahoo Mail App and HTC Mail App HelpSupport

Last Updated:

1. PittFan

PittFan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just downloaded the yahoo mail app from the market and like it so much better than the default HTC Mail App. However, I'm getting double notifications. I remember getting this with handcent and default text program....but easily shut that off. Can't seem to figure it out with mail.

Any ideas how to disable the default mail notifications without deleting the account in the default mail app?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Dr3amWif3y

Dr3amWif3y Member

Do the same thing you did for the text messaging apps. Disable the notifications for the HTC Mail app. Go to HTC Mail app, click menu-> more-> settings -> notification settings -> and uncheck email notifications. It should go off for you.

PittFan likes this.
  3. PittFan

PittFan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Crap, I looked there but must have overlooked it. Easy enough. Thanks so much.

4. 550driver

550driver Well-Known Member

Has anyone been able to send pictures with Yahoo mail?

If so how did you do it?

Thanks, Dave

5. marcusmpe

marcusmpe Active Member

When you are typing in the body of the email, there are icons for Font, Emoticons (some hilarious ones), Attachments, and Pictures. You can use attachments or pictures to attach files. It works great!

Also, you can click and hold on a picture in the Photos view, select Share, Yahoo mail is one of the options.