• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Yahoo Mail

loomer

Android Enthusiast
Mar 17, 2010
New Jersey
I am having an issue with Yahoo mail on my D2. It was working fine yesterday, but today I have been getting a connection error in my notification bar. Says that Yahoo can not connect. So it takes me to a setting page where I can only change my password. So I re-typed in my password, to make sure it was correct, and I get a msg back saying that it can't connect to the host. Then I tried removing the account completely, so I could start from scratch, and I am getting a msg saying "Your request was denied, please try again". I have tried multiple times, but same deal.

Does anyone know of a way to remove the account another way? Or what would be denying me from doing so?

I was trying to login from Yahoo app on my Droid 2 it said " Login failed-Your account is locked, Please sign into Yahoo via a web browser to unlock your account" but I can't find any where from Yahoo to unlock it after I log in to yahoo by using a web browser. Anyone can help? Thank you very much. Problem fixed!! Thank you, I just went to yahoo and change my password then log in again with a new password, it worked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones