• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Yahoo messages not coming through

I have a Motorola Droid X and have been having some oddball things happening lately. At first, my Facebook messages and updates stopped coming through. That has now rectified itself and is working well. Now, almost instantaneously, my Yahoo account stopped receiving messages. Actually, all of my e-mails disappeared until I pulled the battery, logged out and back into the account. Now, a few days later, I'm not getting ANY new messages -- just opened Yahoo on my laptop and found 10 e-mails, 4 of them rather important.

Any ideas why this is happening? I did search and found some people with problems on other phones. Not sure if the answers correspond to my phone as well.

Thanks!

And...not that it's a HUGE deal, but Word with Friends sucks. I have to ForceClose almost every 3rd time I play. I was waiting for this stupid game forever. FAIL!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones