• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Anyone having a problem logging into the default mail client with a yahoo account. On my last Captivate it had no problem but on this new one it keeps saying that I put in a "incorrect" username/password.

Yahoo is all hosed up. Ever since they came out with their annual pay me $$$ accounts, you can no longer forward any yahoo email. You also cannot set them up to send email to your phone or computer, again in less you have the annual $$$ account. So I basically dumped yahoo and use gmail and/or Apples mobileme (which I love). You can also setup hotmail/live mail on your phones and computers, sometimes. Depends on how old your account is and did it get grandfathered in, as it did in my case.. So dump yahoo and go to gmail.. Just my 2 cents

Gunny

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones