Yahoo Signin FailedSupport

Last Updated: 2013-05-01 00:57:29
  1. red66charger

red66charger Well-Known Member

I use Yahoo as my default email account. Lately I keep getting disconnected from my account and then get "Signin Failed" notifications. A message shows saying I have the wrong password for the email account, but this is not the case. Anyone else have this issue with Yahoo? This has happened to me three times now.

Advertisement
  2. dirtyriffs

dirtyriffs Well-Known Member

You are using the Yahoo Mail app? I use it daily and have never had that issue.
  3. red66charger

I'm not using the Yahoo app, I'm logging in to Yahoo via the Gnex mail app. It also syncs with my Road Runner email account. It worked fine until a couple of weeks ago.
  4. dirtyriffs

dirtyriffs Well-Known Member

I use the stock app for my roadrunner email too. But I like the Yahoo mail app better. I know its not really a fix for you , but give the yahoo app at try. See if it stays logged in.
    red66charger likes this.
  5. DavidC

DavidC Active Member

i'm not having any issues with the stock mail app with my yahoo account
  6. DavidC

DavidC Active Member

you could try to delete the account and resync it again
  7. red66charger

For some reason, the fix was to sign out of Yahoo and sign back in from my desktop computer at home. It's working now, but this was the third time this has happened. Odd that sync on my phone would be fixed by re-signing in on a desktop.
  8. avaught

avaught New Member

I am getting ready to post something that I think will answer your question. Look for my next post.

Andi
  9. avaught

avaught New Member