• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yahoo Update is installing, installing, installing...

toschd

Lurker
Nov 1, 2010
Hi,

I'm using a HTC Legend (VF branded) and have installed the Yahoo MAil app for free. It has runed well but after starting an update two or three weks ago, the installation has started and never ended :(

I can't uninstall the app during the installation and I've tried Uninstaller Pro to uninstall Yahoo Mail. It has worked but the installation ist still running so I can't reinstall the app.

Any hint can help!!

Thanx,
TD

Unfortunately I deinstalled the app so I can't find the app anymore. It's just displayed in the market download area...

Sorry, didn't explain specifically ... under manage applications, select the all tab and scroll to the app that reads "Market" (not the app that is trying to install) click on clear data under Market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones