• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yamgo streaming problem

I went to the Yamgo site after reading thread in this forum. It streams live tv to Android phones;is free & has fairly good range of channels. Since demise of Beebplayer it was good to find another way to watch tv on hero.
The problem I am having happens when streaming via wifi. Programme plays fine for just over a minute,then stops. If I re-select same stream it will play again for another minute and then freeze. If I try the same stream while connected via 3g it plays fine. After looking at various threads in this forum I have tried a number of lines of enquiry . Tried on 2 different wifi routers (with latest firmware);tried using Dolphin browser instead of stock browser;tried setting phone to static ip. Each time I connect via wifi,stream freezes after minute or so,but if connected via 3g it works fine.
If anyone has any thoughts on areas to check,your input would be most appreciated. Def worth checking Yamgo site;when it works for me it looks great!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones