yay for handcent!General

Last Updated:

1. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

well, my biggest problem with handcent (not having the contact picture next to every text in the bubble window, silly i know) has been added! i re-downloaded it, and now i'm in love with this app again! woot woot, byebye stock messaging app!

now my question is, how in the hell can i apply one of the stock eris wallpapers to the background of handcent? theres no option to goto the "wallpaper gallery" like the homescreen has! in his preview pic of the app in the market, he's got a stock wallpaper as it's background. any ideas??

Advertisement
  2. ThorSkaagi

ThorSkaagi Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about that, but what you can do is download the image right here, copy it to your SD card, and apply it from there.
    [​IMG]

But if this isn't the stock wallpaper you were looking for (it's the one in the screenshot), I would try Googling.

3. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

very cool! sank you. i checked out a wallpaper ap but they sont save right....can only apply to my home screen, not lock or anything else. when i go to opem them like in handcent, astro is the only thing that can open them and it wont read them right....if i copy it to my pix folder on the cars, it still doesn't read them grrr

4. ThorSkaagi

ThorSkaagi Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's because that's the way the app is coded... not to work with anything except for the home screen.