YAY! Happy that you got your Incredibles!General

Last Updated:

1. oppendroid

oppendroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I ended up getting a Moto Droid, but every time I see a FedEx or UPS truck I think, "Go! Deliver the Incredibles to the faithful! The other packages can wait!"

I started following the thread in early March looking for an Android phone and I am just so stinkin' happy that you are all getting your phones.

Congratulations to all of you who have waited so long for this day and have fun as you forge ahead into uncharted Incredible territory! :)

Advertisement
  2. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

I don't know if you are being sarcastic but if not then i'd have to say you are a-ok in my book :) I was so excited today when fedex showed up, words cannot express my feelings right now, hehe. I too am excited for those who got theirs today and are loving it.

3. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

Yep... VERY happy I got mine. This is an awesome device.

4. malice

malice Well-Known Member

Then only thing I haven't done is touch myself with it. I am going to bed soon. hahaha

5. oppendroid

oppendroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nope, no sarcasm whatsoever. :D

I was anxiously waiting right along with everyone on the official thread for awhile (up to about page 738) but decided to go with another phone. A physical keyboard is an absolute must for me. If not for that, I'd be chasing the FedEx truck all over the neighborhood.

I learned almost everything I know about Android phones from the Incredible thread and the people on this forum. I am very grateful.

I am truly happy you got your phone. Honest. :)

6. ezegm

ezegm Well-Known Member

gots a question...are the buttons supposed to be mushy feeling when pressed...because mines is mushy feeling