Yeah I know, another "I'm Leaving Triumph" ThreadGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-12-07 20:03:49
  1. tmicrd68

tmicrd68 Well-Known Member

As I'm waiting for the UPS guy to devliver my Nexus 4 16gb today, I would like to extend my appreciation to all of the devs past, present & (hopefully) future
    of the Triumph! Without the unofficial support from these individuals (you know who are!) this phone would just be another dismal afterthought. The year I have used this phone was definitely more of a learning experience for the better than I could have originally imagined. Hopefully as well, Motorola's heart will grow 2x the size just like the Grinch & release the code for the camera & hdmi in time for christmas!

For the most part I am not actually leaving Triumph. I'll keep it still & poke around with any MTDEV opdates over wifi.

However, leaving VM is a major reason why I decided to purchase a Nexus 4 (well that & IT'S A NEXUS & WILL GET OTA UPDATES). Here in San Diego, being the lowest priority on the Sprint network VM's sevice is mostly horrible.
    Laughably, VM sells 4G WIMAX phones in San Diego & there is no 4G WIMAX here!

So, Truimph devs & owners don't give up the fight! Cheers :D

Advertisement