Yellow box with Multicon

Last Updated:

1. Bcreekski

Bcreekski Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 12, 2009
    Droid 1 with Launcher Pro. Installed Beautiful Widgets and then Multicon. If I tap on Muliticon area there is a yellow resize box that can only be removed by rotating the screen. Same applies to BW Weather. How do I get rid of the "yellow box" resize screen without rotating Droid?

2. one4u2nv

one4u2nv Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2009
    It is the resize widget option in Lanucher Pro (paid version). You can press the back button and it will go away.
    Bcreekski likes this.
  3. biggdogg

biggdogg Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    He's right, Launcher Pro is a great home replacement with lots of customizations but this is one of its downfalls. The developer doesn't live in a country that supports paid market Apps so its his way of advertising the paid version. Kind of shatty in my opinion. I just switched back to the stock launcher from running launcher pro for about 3months (since beta) because I lost alot of overall phone performance due to launcher pro once I started running Froyo 2.2 for some reason. On the 2.1 operating system launcher pros first few releases really made my Droid1 fly but as it grew in customization it started to slip in performance. It got to a point where it was too much of a menace trying to find the right settings so I went back to stock launcher and noticed an instant improvement in performance. I'm already missing some of the convenience of the scrollable dock but for now I like the speed and stability of the stock launcher. Give it try and see what you like. I will most likely go back to it once it runs smoother on Froyo.