Yesterday, I dislocated my knee and toppled over. When I was done screaming+General

1. aileendq

aileendq Well-Known Member

(ie when the endorphins kicked in) my first coherent thought was, "OMG! Did I break my Thunderbolt?!?!"

Then the EMTS showed up and took me to the ER. I was clutching my TB the entire way.....:rolleyes:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mitchell4500

Mitchell4500 Well-Known Member

Did you brake it!?
  3. aileendq

4. solo65impala

solo65impala Well-Known Member

That is some Thunderbolt love right there!
  5. skinnhc

skinnhc Well-Known Member

Hope you're OK. :)
    damule6666 and aileendq like this.
  6. HTCTundaBow

HTCTundaBow Well-Known Member

7. nkd

nkd Well-Known Member

did you say," NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
  8. skinien

skinien Well-Known Member

You must have had the extended battery... they've been known to cause knee problems as soon as you put the phone in your pocket.

On a serious note, I hope you have a speedy recovery.
  9. aileendq

LOL! Thanks! I Do have the extended battery! I'll have to start working out so I can lift it.....
  10. skinien

skinien Well-Known Member

haha! I knew it.
  11. bulldogmoe7

bulldogmoe7 Active Member

Reminds me when I wiped out on my Harley the first thing I went for was my Incredible
  12. weatherwolf

weatherwolf Active Member

Same here, one day walking around campus i got nailed by a biker coming down a hill. Hit my hip on the same side i was carrying my Droid Incredible, as i stumbled back up it was the first thing checked.
  13. ProxisTech

ProxisTech Well-Known Member

we're all F'd up! I've just patched up another marital spat caused by yet another new device! We go through this every time I get a new one! This one has really caused a problem as its my first Android! coming off a BB Storm which also caused a lot of trouble! Yeah..yeah...I heard you! get off my back woman! I'm trying to optimize my battery life! LOL!
  14. kcs7272

kcs7272 Well-Known Member

@SOLO65IMPALA We had an Impala like that when I was a kid but it was blue. The one in your pic is bad #ss!!!! Like the one in the show Supernatural.
  15. taterdiditoo

taterdiditoo Well-Known Member

Mine fell out of my pocket while I was running and I didn't realize it until I was a block away from it. I thought I just accidentally unplugged my headphones and that's why the music stopped.... When I realized it was gone, it was the world's longest walk back dreading that I had killed my one week old phone. THANKFULLY when it hit the street, it landed on the edge of the phone and fell battery-side down. YAY for silicone covers and NO broken screens!!! It did, however, take me forever to recover from that run...
  16. jennay22

jennay22 Well-Known Member

I'm telling you, yesterday was not a good day for the TB's! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  17. Nor*Cal

Nor*Cal Well-Known Member

Funny stuff.

Glad to hear you and your TB are okay.
  18. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

How'd you dislocate your knee? I have a dislocation problem with my TB, but that's because it reports the wrong location so I'm sure it's not related. Were you texting and walking? Chewing gum and walking? Inquiring minds want to know.....
  19. ironhorse

ironhorse Well-Known Member

Glad you are ok. I handed my wife my TB last night in the car. First time in a long time I have not had a cover on it. Got home and we stepped out and I hear a crash. I was like oh did you drop your tb, Oh shit did you drop my thunderbolt? Yeah pretty unhappy, but I am going to swap out hers and mine so I get the pretty one again and will never hand her my phone without a cover again. Fortunately it has just some minor nicks in the bezel.
  20. solo65impala

Yeah its mine. I've had it since I was 16.
  21. solo65impala

Ailleendq glad u and ur t-bolt are ok (although phones are easier to replace). Beings I have balance issues maybe I had better hold of on the extended battery ;D
  22. bamaredwingsfan

bamaredwingsfan Well-Known Member

Hope your knee is ok, my best friend has the same problem. Glad your Tbolt was ok too.:D
  23. Outlaw.99

Outlaw.99 Well-Known Member

Its awesome to know Im not the only one crazy about my phone... I sometimes reach over and make sure its on the nightstand while im half asleep... Like the Smartphone gnomes are gonna steal it or something...LOL

[​IMG]
  24. aileendq

Thanks! :)
  25. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Hope you have a speedy recovery, Aileendq :D Good to hear that both you and your TB are safe.

So how DID you dislocate your knee? Must have been some bad tripped (the falling kind...)