• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

JaRN99

Android Enthusiast
Jul 30, 2010
Hey all!!!....I'm still alive. Just been on the Inc2 forum since upgrading to that. Can't say I miss the Gingerbread fiasco that was going on with HTC/Verizon but now I get to live it all over again. Looks like ICS was confirmed for the Inc2 so now I get to re-live it all over again. What would one do without the anticipation of the latest OS??.....LOL.

Hey all!!!....I'm still alive. Just been on the Inc2 forum since upgrading to that. Can't say I miss the Gingerbread fiasco that was going on with HTC/Verizon but now I get to live it all over again. Looks like ICS was confirmed for the Inc2 so now I get to re-live it all over again. What would one do without the anticipation of the latest OS??.....LOL.

Simple. Enjoy. I root and now I get updates faster, better, and with less drama. I run miui v4 ICS. ALPHA build but already worthy of daily driver for me. Will also get much better too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones