Yet ANOTHER effective Commercial

Last Updated:

1. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This one is probably my favourite of them all.

"Free bagels in Sector 12!!!" - Droid Message

Advertisement
  2. Ataranine

Ataranine Well-Known Member

If I had fingers as thin as those lil robot arms, I'll tell you what.. I'd have a Moto DROID right now lol. That keyboard was the deal breaker for me. I think that thing is pure sexy but I just can't use it.

3. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

You might surprise yourself with how quickly you adapt.

4. Ataranine

Well cut me a break, I mean, I sat in the Verizon store for like 3 hours one day just trying and trying really hard to use that keyboard and I couldn't do it... just couldn't. I'm really considering taking the Eris back and getting the DROID since I still should have until January to return it.. but they want $150 as well.

5. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

I gotta say, I've been using nothing but the on screen keyboard, and if I force myself to use the physical keyboard, I like it more and more. Once you've adapted, it's really quite nice.

6. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I will say it is not for everybody. I came from a phone with the tiny keypad and you had to wait for a letter to register if you were typing a word like "back". (B....wait....A.....wait....C) Having this keyboard I feel like I'm in heaven! I've tried the onscreen keyboard but it takes me FOREVER to type a word because I keep hitting the wrong key. My thumbnails are perfect with the DROID keyboard and I'm getting better about being able to type without looking.

7. Ataranine

Well I'm only worried at this point that they won't let me return it to get another phone. See, I returned my Storm 3 times, so they had to let me get a new phone. It was either the Eris for free, or the DROID for $150. I took the Eris. This was a week or two ago.
    My contract won't run out for another 2 years or anything.. I'm wondering is there still a return policy on something like that? And since I got mine between november 15 and whatever date, I should be eligible for the extended policy until Jan.

8. Jesse

Jesse Well-Known Member

When you bought your Eris, were you renewing your 2 year contract?

9. Ataranine

No that's what I meant. I got it by returning my Storm 3 times.