Yet another Huawei Ascend Problem.... Suggestions???Support

1. Delia060810

Delia060810 Member

Alright fellow forum members, I'm having issues with my phone. For some reason I keep getting a notification that my phone is over heating when its not, before it would just tell me and now its shutting off once the notification comes up. What could be the problem? Any idea's:confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

It gives you a notification for it over heating? Hmm Learn something new everyday.....

Maybe you CPU is going bad or something.
  3. Delia060810

Delia060810 Member

So how would I get that fixed? :) Or would I have to buy a new phone?
  4. starxpilot

starxpilot Well-Known Member

If you recently bought a phone, the hardware may be defective. One in a thousand.

I've never seen that error, but my Ascend does get hot after using GPS/thing with the satellite next to the 3G. Never to the point the phone itself tells you.
  5. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

Pull the battery & inspect the overall condition of the battery for signs of damage.
    You might want to clean the contacts on the battery & phone w/a cotton swab & a bit of alcohol & re-install battery.
  6. Can0dope

Can0dope Well-Known Member

I had the same problem forever! I haven't seen the notification since I flashed CM7 though.
  7. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

might need to use your warranty and get another phone, sounds like a defective device.