Yo Peeps!

Last Updated:

1. kmw

kmw Member This Topic's Starter

Hey there!

I just bought a Droid Eris (mainly because it trumps my brother's phone :p ).
    I'm liking the phone so far... My only issue is finger prints and smudges left on the screen...

Not really sure what to say in the introduction...

Howdy!
    I'm KMw. The "KM" stands for Kilometer because I like metric, but my parents use the US system and named me Miles instead of Kilometer (weird, I know).
    The "w" stands for wonderful, or it could just be my last initial.

I am currently a college student attending some university for what I hope is a quality education. I tend to like things because people I hate don't like those things. I collect vinyl records, but I don't have a player for them... So they just look pretty on my bookshelf and walls. My dorm room has all the cookware and bakeware a person could need, the only problem is I don't have a kitchen...

I like assigning quirky ringtones to people. It's funny and awesome when you're around friends... but when you're giving student lecture and your phone starts ringing about touching awkwardly or eating moldy chips off the floor, the awesomeness disappears.

The only brand of shoes I've ever worn since 2000 is Vans. I don't buy generic items, something my friends criticize me about... I spent $10 on 2 oz. of Vanilla because I didn't want the generic stuff. I do believe that non-generic stuff tastes better, and in a blind-folded taste test, I was able to tell the difference ;)

If you read all of that, you just earned some awesome points. Thanks for reading.

Advertisement
  2. clitrenta

clitrenta Well-Known Member

OK Miles, you just won some 'cool' points with me. Can't say I know to many people who collect things like this but I do admire your zaniness. I get criticized a lot for the generic thing myself only from my daughter. I do buy generic on occasion but prefer the name brand stuff for absolutely no logical reason although I do agree that the brand really does make a difference with some things. You sound like a real throw-back and I mean that in the best sense of the word. Stay cool and I hope you enjoy your Eris. I myself am the proud owner of a MyTouch and will probably add another droid device sometime in the not to distant future. Now...back to the books kid.

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard

5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

6. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! :D