• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

You all know there is no way this phone can possibly

From a BB Bold, it will definitely get better! BB OS Sucks!

Home-Improvement-tv-01.jpg

Upvote 0
I don't expect the camera to be that great, no Phones camera is a stand alone camera replacement.

I don't expect the battery to last that long, this is why I always carry a spare. If that is not enough I will get another. I intend to USE my damn phone not turn everything off just to make the battery last. Screw that! I have never owned a device that had great battery life, just the way advanced gadgets are. I mean who takes their camcorder out without a spare battery?

I do expect the big display to look descent, clear and crisp text etc... I expect it to not to lag every time I try to do something, annoying the heck out of me. I expect the software and Android OS to kick ass and take names, sorting them as I wish of course! i:Di

Coming from the Pre, I doubt I will be disappointed in anyway as I am realistic.

Upvote 0
oh ya... I got a samsung rant and NEVER owned a smartphone.. so there :D

Haha, that's the phone I got too, and I've also never owned a smartphone. This phone will be a massive improvement, the only way it may disappoint me in is that it will not make me a sandwich, but I've already learned not to expect that from my phones...

Reactions: clambert1273
Upvote 0
3-year Samsung m610 user here. This phone locks up all the time and the camera doesn't work anymore.

ANYTHING would be an upgrade from this.

I owned an Incredible for almost a month and let me tell you its one hell of a good phone the Incredible and Evo are almost twins as far as the basic phone goes only the Evo is more in many ways. You will love this handset. The Incredible is not without problems, and im sure the EVO will be the same but overall you will love what it brings to the table. It looks overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it you will have the functions mastered in just a few days. I can't wait to get my hands on mine tomorrow.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones