You Big Dummy!!!!

Last Updated:

1. Android XTC

Android XTC Banned This Topic's Starter

For days now I have been cruising Sprint stores to play with an Epic dummy and no luck. So last night I went to my Best Buy to check on my pre order. I walk in the door and just inside there is this long table with NOTHING on it but an Epic dummy!! I'm like WTF is this doing out here in the middle of the store? So I played with it a bit someone already peeled a key off of it it appears they are just glued on. I was surprised to see that it was in fact smaller than my EVO and really not all that much thicker considering its a slider. I go to find out my store has only FIVE pre orders and I am #2 and it a large store in a busy area of Chicago. So it seems that its not going to be that difficult to get one even if you don't have a pre order because the store is expecting at least 20 of them to come in on Monday and only 5 pre orders. Not to mention in the same strip mall is a Radio Shack store and across the street a HUGE Sprint store. Here is the big dummy I promised. (photo removed)

Advertisement
  2. 5Strong

5Strong Well-Known Member

I went into my BB the first day we could preorder while I was on my lunch break and I was the first one on the list. I went back yesterday to shop with my son and asked how the preorders were for the Epic and they said there were only a handful of people that preordered. "Nothing like for the Evo release".

3. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Good for me! Preordered yesterday and am 7th in line.

4. koolhand79

koolhand79 Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. I guess its good for those that didnt preorder, but i hope this doesnt dictate how much attention sprint will put towards the Epic.