You can have it landscapeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. ericsscion

ericsscion Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so I've been reading about people complaining that you can't have the keyboard closedon the G1 and have it landscape. After playing with the phone I figured out that you can have it landscape. This is how you do it. After you are at the web page you want close the keyboard ... then go to menu / more / orientation . There you can choose if you want the screen portrait or landscape.
    I hope this helps

Advertisement
  2. FlyerG

FlyerG Active Member

Great find, I don't know how I missed that. I would like it to do it automatically and I'm surprised it doesn't but this is good for now. Thanks!

3. Sundog

Sundog Well-Known Member

Thank you!!!!!! (I put that in all caps but the board doesn't like my enthusiasm, so just imagine that in all caps.)

4. ram100987

ram100987 Well-Known Member

yes, great find! like he said, it would nice if it did this automatically with the accelerometer, but we'll probably have to wait for an os update for that.

5. ericsscion

ericsscion Active Member This Topic's Starter

I was suprised to find it when I did but I figured it had to be there somewhere. Sundog I also noticed that the boards don't let anyone use all caps. I tried to put the title of this thread in caps and it automatically changed it. I'm just happy that the option was there.