You guys are Great!

Last Updated:

1. brightonNova

brightonNova Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, I'd just like to say a thank you to this forum. I pre-ordered the Desire the moment T-mobile emailed me after drooling over it for aaaaages. Afterwards I found these forums and have been reading the saga of the 'is it delayed/isn't it delayed'. Today I finally got concerned that I hadn't heard anything from T-mobile and using the number listed on a thread here (since I couldn't find anything useful on the T-mobile site) called their sales division. The lovely welsh girl told me the order had gotten caught in limbo at some point but freed it up and now the phone is arriving tomorrow.

I'd hate to think but without these forums, I'd still be waiting and waiting for the phone to arrive.

Looking forward to many happy times with Android.

Advertisement
  2. Proudest_Monkey

Proudest_Monkey Well-Known Member

Your welcome!

I think i had the same problem with the online order. They cancelled it and took an order over the phone instead so that i could have delivery tomorrow!

Enjoy!

3. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

Well I can't wait till mine arrives tomorrow :D

4. PJD

PJD Well-Known Member

I would just like to echo that sentiment always great to find good forums Just off topic I have been a member of the Sythnzone forum for many years and feel that I personally know each and every person because we all have a common interest in playing the same electronic keyboards therefore it's great to exchange thoughts and ideas
    Hopefully I will be able to put all my recorded music Technics Sx-KN7000 eSnips Folder on this new phone