• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

You guys have the latest Hulu app? And know how to use market helper?

Blyss

Android Enthusiast
May 24, 2013
As the title says, I just wondered. I got the latest one using the market helper spoof app. Not the hacked one from xda but the latest one. I just wondered if you guys knew about that. I can make a short tutorial here but I can't do links from memory and I'm using this site's app. You Google an app called market helper. You can read how to use it on the guys site. Use it to spoof your phone as a galaxy s3 or kindle. When it tells you to click on the link to update it with Google then do that. Then go to the play store THROUGH YOUR BROWSER. Not the play store app. Find Hulu or anything else you what that isn't compatible. Have it sent to whatever your spoofed your device as. Soon enough you will get it. You can use the market helper to reset your phone back to warp our just reboot. I know for a fact the Hulu app works but anything else ymmv. Just thought I'd share that in case anyone didn't know.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones