You guys rock

Last Updated:

1. bombdog1

bombdog1 New Member This Topic's Starter

As my first post, I just wanted to say you guys rock. I have had my droid since about a week from release and have been lurking here since then. I waited for the 2.1 update for no reason. Didn't learn my lesson and waited for the 2.2 update (which I forced) which was still a let down. I took the plunge and rooted with all your guides and am loving it. You guys make it so easy, I feel kinda dirty----I am now running Chevys simply stunning 4.7 with his lv1.1 kernal. I have switched my own boot animation a few times and am loveing life. Thanks again.

Advertisement
  2. watersrules

watersrules Well-Known Member

not that I deserve it, but, you're welcome =)

3. istolvampire

istolvampire Well-Known Member

Thank the Devs. They make it all possible.

4. riffdex

riffdex Well-Known Member

Just keep in mind - Anytime you are doing this kind of modification to your phone there is always the chance it may mess up and be unrepairable. So it's fine to change your boot animation around a few times and mess around when you are figuring out all the cool things your phone can do, but don't make a habit of changing it/flashing a new ROM every week (=

Having said that, the chances of ruining your phone are slim, assuming you do these modifications correctly. I just would hate to see someone ruin their phone for something as trivial as a boot animation.

Enjoy your Droid! I know I am (=

bombdog1 likes this.