You know what I find funny?

Last Updated:

1. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been browsing a lot of these 'battery issue' threads and when people post their battery screenshot, hardly anyone uses the PHONE anymore lol. I noticed it on mine yesterday, for my 14 hr day, I had >4% phone usage hah.

I love how we all buy a PHONE, but use it for everything else, but that :D

--Plus, unlimited text, limits my actual phonecall usage--

Advertisement
  2. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

I hardly use my "phone as a phone". It's a computer that I can use to make phone calls if I need to. If I wanted a phone, I'd save a lot of money and get a prepaid.

3. IPvFletch

IPvFletch Well-Known Member

Wait, you mean I can do legacy audio chat with people on this thing?!?!?!? :D :D :D

4. horadin

horadin Well-Known Member

Beat me to it. I text way more than I talk on the phone. It really is more convenient, for me anyway.

5. laredo7mm

laredo7mm Well-Known Member

That is what I find funny....:)

6. AMTrombley0924

AMTrombley0924 VIP Member VIP Member

I agree.

I actually do use my phone as a phone. About 3 or 4 calls a day to family and girlfriend. But After seeing this post and checking my usage, my dialer is only 4% of my battery usage! Texting is only 3%, though. Most of my battery is used for the display and phone idle. My non-stock weather and clock widget uses a nice bit of it too since it's always refreshing.

UPDATE: I stand corrected. The DIALER only has about 4% battery usage, but VOICE CALLS actually uses about 37% of my battery! I make few calls, but they are long ones with my girl, so I guess that means I'm "old school," and still use my phone as a phone! Question, does this Battery Use tool in the settings represent the percentages since last unplug? or the lifetime percentage use?