• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

You know your an android addict when.....

when youve been trying to make popcorn for you and the wife and you cant leave AF long enough to even get the pan out let alone the popcorn and oil. no seriously the wifes getting pretty upset :(
thats when you bust out your phone and log on and stand at the stove while on AF.....I think I heard your wife yellin at ya from over here :)

so there...when you stand at the stove making popcorn with your phone in one hand like h4 does!! lol (then the popcorn gets done but he doesn't hear it, and burns the poop out of it....then Mikestony hears the sound of a hand hitting a face)

Upvote 0
thats when you bust out your phone and log on and stand at the stove while on AF.....I think I heard your wife yellin at ya from over here :)

so there...when you stand at the stove making popcorn with your phone in one hand like h4 does!! lol (then the popcorn gets done but he doesn't hear it, and burns the poop out of it....then Mikestony hears the sound of a hand hitting a face)

... When h4 posts a pic of him with a bright red hand print across his face while dragonslayer95 and Mikestony gather around giggling like little girls at the true android addict :vroam:

DS

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
guilty as charged!
face-slap.jpg

Upvote 0
When you die a little inside when someone says iPhones are the best with no explanation.

Also I have arguments with my cousin about Android vs iOS all the time.

He asked what is the best phone on the market today . Obviously , I replied with the Sammy S3 or the One X +.

He then added - " Why get an S3 when's it's basically an iPhone "

*Shoots himself*

Upvote 0
When u have an nfc tag on the back of your ps3 controler for quick connects and screen britness.

When you offer to unbrick phones for a forum member out of the kindness of flashing your heart and for forum donations [androidarea51.com]

When you use over 30gb a month on straight talk and get away with it.

When you have a note ii on straight talk

When you have a sprint evo on boost [its a non android esn] cheeper

When you look at cellphones in bestbuy and walmart with a note ii in your pocket and still think I want that [insert random android device].

When you convince your mother [who has txt meseging turned off on her old flip razr] to get an android. [She needs navigation for getting out of a paper bag]

When you write noob guides for rooting for people who are worried

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones