You own an iPhone or vice versa?

Last Updated:

1. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Bramsy

and yes i know this has been discussed, but this SHOWS how nasty they are. (never seen it)

3. Munkyv22

Munkyv22 New Member

I am coming from the iPhone to the Droid. Apple is, in many ways, worse than MS. They have this whole "Think Different" campaign, but they are SO closed, so not concerned with users rights. The fact that I have to hack a custom ringtone in is ridiculous.

4. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Microsoft has a developer association for games. Using the XNA, it is reported that you can develop games for the 360, the Zune, and Windows mobile. They have a market place where you can distribute for compensation or for free.

I am unclear on why that should only apply to games. I imagine that you would have to use their development kit which would probably tie you to direct X. It is just an interesting option that I was looking into before I got my Droid.

5. square

square Well-Known Member

why do you keep posting apple/iphone news in the droid forum?

6. Bramsy

why are you such a square? 95,000 post means people are talking HERE. i would rather share with fellow Droid users and get feedback rather than posting it there and get 1 response for a lolligagger that looks there once a week. friends?