You think your battery life is bad?Support

Last Updated:

1. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator This Topic's Starter

My older kid played for the championship in his little league division today. One of his teamaes dads has a Droid and another just got an Evo (show off). We all started the day with fully charged batteries. The kids won the day and we each used our camera extensively (I took more than 100 shots). After the game we went out to Friendlys (yuck!) to celebrate. We each sent pictures to each other as well as posting them to flckr, Picassa, etc, made calls and plenty of texts. The phones were passed around the table to share pics with everyone else. It would be fair to say the phones each got similar heavy use. The Droid's battery was done before the food arrived, the Evo lasted till the ice cream before the backlight turned off. I left with my battery at 75%.. For the record, I'm running noobnl's 1.4.9e

Advertisement
  2. StealthTH

StealthTH Well-Known Member

Well to be fair...the reason you got such good battery life is the custom rom. Stock DE03 I don't think you would have faired as well.

3. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

Custom Rom or not, The device still lasted longer, arguing ROMs is symantics...

Stock DE03 is what I am using and I am averaging nearly 24 hours with medium usage per charge. I think stock DE03 would do just fine.

4. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

How are you guys getting such good battery life? I'm lucky to make it 11hrs on an 8hr working day with Moderate to heavy usage. With Extremely heavy use I get about 3-5hrs

5. gabbott

gabbott Well-Known Member

Shrug, I'm finding I'm getting better battery life on my EVO than I did on my moment.

6. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator This Topic's Starter

I'm not getting great battery life, they're just getting much worse.

7. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

If you read back through my posts, you'll see I have always had good-great battery life. Including once where my battery went 90 hours without charge, of course that was with very little usage. That was also way back in December, before any custom ROMs.