You too can do your part for Sprint/EVO 4G

Last Updated:

1. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator This Topic's Starter

Okay, this is more off-topic than not, but I just find it funny, quite bold and just plain evil. lol

A member over in the Incredible thread posted the following...
    Personally, in their case, I think that might backfire on getting people to ask for the Incredible since it isn't out/announced and just make potential buyers look at and possibly get the EVO. But it let me to think, maybe we all should do the same. I know it will piss the heck out of AT&T/Verizon/T-Mobile store you do it in. lol

I know, childish, but heck its will be funny.

TS out

Advertisement
  2. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

At this point, the Incredible is seeming pretty moot... the Nexus One is definitely coming to VZW... just a matter of time... the EVO 4G just raised the bar... the way I see it, the Incredible is sort of in an awkward space... Although, it will be sold in store, vs the online only Google sold Nexus, and Sprint likely has a few months at least of exclusivity with the EVO 4g... but still... I'm not sure I really see all that much excitement over the Incredible... But maybe I'm wrong... Some will refuse to buy a Nexus since they can't walk into a VZW store to buy one, and some won't want the EVO due to size and/or cost, or any other number of reasons.... So I guess for the die-hard VZW fan, the Incredible will be the main choice... If it ever gets released.... ;)