You too can do your part for Sprint/EVO 4G

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by twospirits, Mar 27, 2010.

1. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

Oct 4, 2009
    Male
    Database Programmer, Sprint Advocate
    Queens, NY
    Okay, this is more off-topic than not, but I just find it funny, quite bold and just plain evil. lol

A member over in the Incredible thread posted the following...
    Personally, in their case, I think that might backfire on getting people to ask for the Incredible since it isn't out/announced and just make potential buyers look at and possibly get the EVO. But it let me to think, maybe we all should do the same. I know it will piss the heck out of AT&T/Verizon/T-Mobile store you do it in. lol

I know, childish, but heck its will be funny.

TS out

Advertisement
  2. mi_canuck

mi_canuck Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    At this point, the Incredible is seeming pretty moot... the Nexus One is definitely coming to VZW... just a matter of time... the EVO 4G just raised the bar... the way I see it, the Incredible is sort of in an awkward space... Although, it will be sold in store, vs the online only Google sold Nexus, and Sprint likely has a few months at least of exclusivity with the EVO 4g... but still... I'm not sure I really see all that much excitement over the Incredible... But maybe I'm wrong... Some will refuse to buy a Nexus since they can't walk into a VZW store to buy one, and some won't want the EVO due to size and/or cost, or any other number of reasons.... So I guess for the die-hard VZW fan, the Incredible will be the main choice... If it ever gets released.... ;)

Tags: