• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
So I have had my Droid Eris for about a week now. The other day I decided to play around on YouTube to see what it was like. Here is the thing though, I have literally found like 1 video that will play. Most of the time I get "This video can not be played". Anyone know why this is?

Well all I can say is that it is an issue with everyones phone that we ALL hope will be corrected with the upcoming update.
Can I nicely recommend that you search for some information on some of these issues your having BEFORE starting new threads... The easiest way is to go into "search", a drop down menu of sorts will appear. Type in what you want to search for and search posts instead of threads. I find the most info searching the posts. Everything you are asking has been discussed over and over and should be easily found in a search. When that fails, then by all means, start a thread! Welcome to the forum BTW and I hope you grow to love your Eris :p

Reactions: startnew.jdr
Upvote 0
Well all I can say is that it is an issue with everyones phone that we ALL hope will be corrected with the upcoming update.
Can I nicely recommend that you search for some information on some of these issues your having BEFORE starting new threads... The easiest way is to go into "search", a drop down menu of sorts will appear. Type in what you want to search for and search posts instead of threads. I find the most info searching the posts. Everything you are asking has been discussed over and over and should be easily found in a search. When that fails, then by all means, start a thread! Welcome to the forum BTW and I hope you grow to love your Eris :p

Thank you for the warm welcome, and I will make sure to search the forums better from now on. Just lazy on my part I guess. I love my Eris so far. Best smartphone I have had by far, best phone for that matter. However, my 30 day exchange date is within the expected release dates of some of the up coming new droid releases for verizon, including the new HTC phone/phones I am hearing. So we will see.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones