• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

.::**Your Droid Incredible Set-up**::.

Verizon HTC Droid Incredible
Verizon Black High Gloss Silicone Case
16GB microSD memory card
Steinheil Crystal Clear Screen Protector
In the Future:An HTC 2150 maH extended battery
All the apps, movies, videos, music and pictures I could want!
All free right now, but paid ones will come later.
Tell me what you think and post you Incredible set-ups. :D

16GB microSD memory card

(I have the screen protector and SD card w/ me right now. Silicone case and phone itself should ship soon, hopefully!)

Upvote 0
16GB microSD memory card

(I have the screen protector and SD card w/ me right now. Silicone case and phone itself should ship soon, hopefully!)
hey krokem, just a heads up, you dont have to copy and paste other posts, just click the "quote" (lol at quotes on the word quote)button and then type your message and get on with your life! lol:D:D

Reactions: krokem44
Upvote 0
Gotz me a cheapo bundle from eBay with a rubber case and 3 little screen protectors plus some crappy car charger and "travel charger" and a super geeky leather holster I threw right into the gar-bojjjj. But I did pop for the Sendo 1750 battery thingy which seemed to help a bit. And I gotz a trunk load (maybe 20) free apps and games cuz paying for apps means you aren't trying hard enough. Trickle out.

Upvote 0
Verizon Black Silcon Case
Verizon Screen Covers
1750mah Battery
1500mah Battery
Stock Battery
8gig Class4 MicroSD
Cheap Extra Battery Charger

Not feeling taking the time to list all my apps, but I have about 1200songs, 4movies and about 30cell videos plus at least 30+ apps and still have 3gigs on my card and about 4gigs on my phone.

Love this phone it kicks ass and takes names. I have all these batteries and I'm one of the people who is a moderate user and the stock battery lasts me from 6am to 10pm . I just hate charging my phone hasn't been hooked up to a charger in weeks

Upvote 0
HTC Droid Incredible
16gb Sandisk MicroSD Card (Class 2!!!)

yes, that's it. no stupid case. no funny ass snap on condom. no screen skins. no stickers. just a phone and a memory card.

I do however, keep a micro USB to USB retractable cable in every place I might use my phone in case I need to charge. so, that's cool right?

That is cool and I like your emphasis on Class 2 lol
I hate having a case never have used one on any of my other phones but for some reason I'm super paranoid about this phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones