• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Your favorite celebrity to hate, and why

Movie/TV/Recording artist stars who take a political stance used to make me mad at them.

But after a while I realized that the ones I was getting mad at were just the ones who were taking a political stance opposite of mine. :D

Some are them are just plain wrong though and just promote ignorance. Look at Jenny McCarthy and her autism thing. She's been empirically proven wrong, but continues to promote her crap. Drives me insane.

Reactions: Seanette
Upvote 0
Justin Bieber is annoying
Paris Hilton is very annoying and fake
Tila Taquila ....also very annoying...not very pretty (looks like a mouse)...and I was offended when asked if I was related to her because I share the same surname with her :mad:

Most reality TV show personality caused they are also fake. Acting up for their 15 minutes of fame.

Leah Miller (host to So you think you can dance Canada) caused she's also annoying and fake.

Miley Cyrus - hate her voice!!!

Upvote 0
Mythbusters has moved towards the hate category for me. They seemed to get away from actual science and the whole show became "what can we blow up today?"

They have to answer to their sponsors, I wouldn't take it on them personally. In fact, they were banned from talking about RFID and how horribly unsecure it is from the major credit card companies. They basically threatened them into silence.

Mythbusters RFID hacking episode canned by credit card company lawyers -- Engadget

Reactions: brotherswing
Upvote 0
Mythbusters has moved towards the hate category for me. They seemed to get away from actual science and the whole show became "what can we blow up today?"

But I absolutely LOVE their duct tape episodes! Just saw the one where they went to the island with nothing but duct tape and had to survive the other day.

Reactions: Seanette
Upvote 0
As a musician, I find the use of auto-tune insulting. If you can't sing in key, you shouldn't have a recording contract.

Sent from the BACKside of Tapatalk 2

lol, don't take this the wrong way, but my brother is somewhat of a music snob as well. Granted, he's always tried to go against the trends in an almost "emoistic" kind of way.

The music industry stopped being about the music a long time ago. It's since been only about money and entertainment. If anyone remembers far back enough, radio DJs had more to do with whether or not a singer or band was successful. Now record executives have decided that they know the formula for success, not music success mind you, but financial success. With money being the focus, you'll see artists like Brittany Spears who look good in skimpy outfits, and are decent at Karaoke. And you'll see 2-3 other clones pop up (Christina Aguilar, J-Lo, etc). I don't blame the no talent singer, I blame the record execs.

Upvote 0
lol, don't take this the wrong way, but my brother is somewhat of a music snob as well. Granted, he's always tried to go against the trends in an almost "emoistic" kind of way.

The music industry stopped being about the music a long time ago. It's since been only about money and entertainment. If anyone remembers far back enough, radio DJs had more to do with whether or not a singer or band was successful. Now record executives have decided that they know the formula for success, not music success mind you, but financial success. With money being the focus, you'll see artists like Brittany Spears who look good in skimpy outfits, and are decent at Karaoke. And you'll see 2-3 other clones pop up (Christina Aguilar, J-Lo, etc). I don't blame the no talent singer, I blame the record execs.

Make no mistake, Christina Aguilar is highly talented. That woman has some serious pipes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones