• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root your favorite combo?

shadowpunx

Lurker
Jun 29, 2010
This has been my favorite combo of all things so far, this might be a pointless post but im bored, post your golden codes!

1. JRummys Froyo Kangerade V1.1 customizer with chevy lowV 1.25, strawberry (red) theme, removed apps like facebook and twitter
2. The Kangerade fix
3. The LauncherPro red theme
4. The MinFreeManager app set to aggressive
5. The Droid X launcher
6. The Froyo Clock & Notification Changer to red with no clock(this gives you the black notification bar back and i like to remove the clock because i use beautiful widgets for time)

i keep my cpu set to 900 just because i like it nice and quick

i had the droid x live wallpaper but it really made my phone lag like crazy so settled for the static droid x, also downloaded the droid x sounds, they're pretty cool

Running this combo right now. Kangerade V1.1 with p3Droid 1.0 ghz as in my sig. Going to try the Low Voltage 1.2 later today

I have 2 problems:
1) I can not get Google Listen to work. It can't find my gmail accounts, Despite two of them on my phone.
2) Every2-3 days, I seem to loose all access to Verizon Data despite the baseband update. I go into Nandroid and wipe and re-install the back up and I am working again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones