43 vote(s)
    93.5%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    6.5%

Last Updated:

1. StevenChap

StevenChap Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wondering how many people actually like there Hero, update or not, its a pretty darn good phone.

Advertisement
  2. kaffann

kaffann Member

Yes! What a fantastic phone, web browser, games console, navigation aid etc.

burger2535 likes this.
  3. elektrobix

elektrobix Well-Known Member

Yes! I had mine October last year and love it. However my partner wanted an Android phone so they had my Hero and i switched to a Motorola Milestone. Never Again! I hated the milestone. Even with older Android Hero runs smoother. Milestone feels very much like a prototype, it's nowhere near as polished as Hero. Great internet device but lousy phone.

So i've gone back to Hero and will stick with HTC from now on.

4. goracin6

goracin6 Member

I went from a nextel i880 to my HTC Hero and my wife went from her i880 to a BlackBerry, then quickly to a Samsung Moment w/ Anddroid. I will say taking such a technology leap, I am very pleased. Even playing w/ her Moment, I like the Hero much better. Reading several posts on here and doing some tweaking, I am happy overall.

5. StevenChap

StevenChap Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I went to Zimbabwe around this time last year and the amount of people with HTCs there is incredible, so when I got back to England, ditched my Sony Erricson and started looking for a HTC and landed upon the HERO and I love it. With each day I find out something new about it that I like :D

6. adam_hilluk

adam_hilluk Well-Known Member

YES! best phone i've ever had!

granted i'd like the desire, but thats just greed, Hero is epic.

7. amnesia

amnesia Well-Known Member

+1

Love the phone, love the OS - wouldn't have an eye-fone if you gave me one for free !

8. Nighthaunt

Nighthaunt Well-Known Member

Having upgraded to an Nokia N97 (from old iPhone last year) I hated it and paid full a sim free Hero - can only say no regrets and still very pleased with the phone - just installing 2.1 so fingers crossed can only get better:)