• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Your Homescreen?

7 homescreens is too many for me, haha

what have you got on yours?

I only really use 4,
The main homescreen, has the interent/facebook/messages/people/camera on it, and a battery app I found, which is just easier to read than the little display in the top right.

The favoruites list. Just so I can get into my most used contacts easier.

And the bookmarks are quite handy to have.

Then Ive got a photoalbum thing on another screen.

Want to fill the rest of the space, but theres nothing I really need to use to put on them!

Any cool widgets you guys have found?

Ok i have on my homescreen extended controls app to control wifi,gps etc as a widget also i have weather bug elite widget below it which functions nicely also i have icons on the homescreen for copilot,photos,websharing,market,internet,uk traffic and camera. Then screen 2 i have chomp sms and facebook widget screen 3 i have the email widget fullscreen and screen 4 i have fulscreen calendar widget 2 other screens i am using for app icons only it seems to work nicely for me.

Upvote 0
Mine..

deviceoq.png

device1e.png

device3.png

device4j.png

device6.png

The other 2 screens are for bookmarks and one for email

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones