• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Your top 10

I've been solely focused on leveling(I hit level 23 this morning), so I haven't used a single power up. I've just caught as many as I could find and transferred them instantly, except the highest CP ones. Usually anything over 400 I save to evolve once my bag is full of them. Then once my bag is full I pop a lucky egg and do about 50 to 75+ evolutions(giving you 50,000-75,000 exp. with the egg :D) usually giving me jumps of a level or 2 at a time, although now it cost over 100k per level so I'll be slowing way down now :(! Maybe now I will start powering some of my best up to make them even stronger. I already do really well in gym battles, but everyone of my Pokémon could be about 25% stronger once powered up, so I will probably power up the top 3 to make sure I can contend with any gym until I level up higher. Then once I'm level 30 and start getting the highest CP Pokémon you can I'll end up finally using my 200,000 stardust to power up the best ones I can catch :D! So here's my top page as of now.
Top Page 7-25-16.PNG

Upvote 0
Wow that's impressive! I'm only level 9 so I've seen a lot of 150-200 cp pokemon. I think the highest I've caught was the Pinsir. I'm focusing on evolving and egg hatching before I go to the gyms.

Here is my updated list from my first post

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160725-153703.png
    Screenshot_20160725-153703.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones