Youtube account not syncing

Last Updated:

1. ParaSitius

ParaSitius Member This Topic's Starter

When following the guide written elsewhere on this forum on getting my contacts to work with Voice Search an issue has cropped up with my Youtube account.

I had no problems before but now my phone refuses to sync the account and I'm constantly getting an error telling me that 'syncing is unavailable at the moment'. I've removed the account and added it back on but have had no luck.

When I try to re-enter the password I'm told it's wrong even though I know it isn't.

I can't see what I'm doing wrong,

Anyone help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. tuatha

tuatha Well-Known Member

Same here. I only noticed it when it wasn't working though... have no idea if it was working before.

If it ever was working, the problem could be that youtube have made some changes to the site. I've had problems in the past with youtube suddenly ceasing to work with my media player, and it was always a result of changes on their end.

3. imgmorley

imgmorley New Member

If you signed up for email with a Gmail account then your Gmail address and password are your new login information.

But changing that information on your Youtube app account info leads to another problem I've started a thread about here