• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Youtube app.... actually working?

toomuchgame441

Android Expert
Oct 24, 2009
Don't know if any of u have noticed this or if I'm just super late but I just recently went into the YouTube app and was actually able to stream videos. I'd say out of 10 times the vid streamed 9. Though IM still having difficulty streaming in high quality. Anyone noticing a change?

This is such a weird problem. I went to a store to check out the Hero and the sales guy let me see his Hero and the youtube app was working fine on it. So, strange that it is affecting some and not others. Is there any kind of pattern to this? Is it the earlier builds that are having this problem or the newer ones? This sucks, I'm looking into getting a Hero but it sounds like it's a 50/50 shot of getting a bad one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones