• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

YouTube App & Mobile Site issues

Hey guys,

just wondering if anyone is having the same issues as me with YouTube.

The audio and video with the built in app is slightly off sync, with the picture moving very slightly ahead of the audio.

There is an issue with subscriptions where a few selected channels show 0 videos, and going in results in all videos bringing up an error

Viewing the site through the web browser is great, with subscriptions showing fine with new videos, but the flash player is not up to speed and this time the picture is quite far ahead of the video, to the point where it isn't really watchable.

I don't think its just me, and I hope there might be an update soon as I can't find a workaround.

Hey guys,

just wondering if anyone is having the same issues as me with YouTube.

The audio and video with the built in app is slightly off sync, with the picture moving very slightly ahead of the audio.

There is an issue with subscriptions where a few selected channels show 0 videos, and going in results in all videos bringing up an error

Viewing the site through the web browser is great, with subscriptions showing fine with new videos, but the flash player is not up to speed and this time the picture is quite far ahead of the video, to the point where it isn't really watchable.

I don't think its just me, and I hope there might be an update soon as I can't find a workaround.

I am also noticing that video from youtube and other online sites (beebplayer) are slightly out of sync.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones