Youtube droid questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. bigdroiddog

bigdroiddog Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I used to watch youtube videos from my ipod touch nightly, now i have a droid, i would like to do all my media viewing from the droid itself. My problem is all the you tube videos always looked great on the touch, on the droid it always seems to go to the small version of the video and does not fill the screen, nor looks clear, its aggravating. I do understand i get select the more tab and hit watch in high quality, but is there a setting that will allow me to always view videos in high quality, its annoying to have to do that for every video, and not all the good videos are in HD, which i know look great on the droid, i would just like to be able to view them full screen and the best quality without having to go through many button presses for each video. I find myself constantly switching to my old ipod touch for you tube and podcast viewing, i would like to do all this on my droid. thanks for anyone's help.

Advertisement
  2. RazrVin

RazrVin Member

If you use wifi at home, it will automatically play the videos in high quality.

3. bigdroiddog

bigdroiddog Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK i will try that, thanks