• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Youtube lagging after rooting

thesidio

Lurker
Feb 20, 2012
Some weeks ago i rooted my wildfire, i like it, dont have any regrets tho Youtube app is really laging on every video. It takes like x5 times longer to increase volume, if i press on the screen so that the video bar would appear it takes like 10 seconds, and it crashes after that. Its laging if im not even pressing anything, just watching the video.

I saw some topics about this but no solution about it. Is there any?

Some weeks ago i rooted my wildfire, i like it, dont have any regrets tho Youtube app is really laging on every video. It takes like x5 times longer to increase volume, if i press on the screen so that the video bar would appear it takes like 10 seconds, and it crashes after that. Its laging if im not even pressing anything, just watching the video.

I saw some topics about this but no solution about it. Is there any?

You could try clearing the cache and data of the YouTube app even a uninstall/reinstall is a option. I would start there and if I wasn't seeing progress I would flash a rom to ensure everything was working right just some idea's good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones