• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help youtube login problems

escalade6103

Android Enthusiast
Aug 6, 2010
BFE
I have a youtube account and have it linked to my google account but I can't login to it on my phone using the youtube widget. I can login on my pc but I can't on my phone widget. Is anyone else having this problem and what kinda of fix can I do? I did a factory reset for another problem and I still can't login into the youtube account after that either. I have also tried changing my password and it didn't work either.

I was having the exact same problem and became tired of the error message, so I took the widget off my home screen. I've had the same problem with facebook, except the app actually works. It says invalid username or password, but when I open the app it works. I don't know why that happens.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones