• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help YouTube over wifi

GuitarDemon

Apr 17, 2010
I've tried to watch video on YouTube through WiFi (both at home and at work - lunchtimes, obviously ;) ) and have found that the majority of videos bring an error message which reads "Sorry - unable to play video". If I turn off WiFi and try through 3G, they play fine... Does anyone know why this should be? :thinking:

I do have the same problem, when am under wifi my xoom takes a long time to start playing, then pauses and start buffering,, and then, and then,,,, my PC, laptop, even my cell phone works perfect ( HTC mytouch 4g ) ,,,, so I put my cell as a portable spot and connects my xoom with it,,, and works PERFECT,,,, and where I live is not even 4g speed,,,,, does anyone knows what it could be ??? Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones