• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

youtube sideloading apps video

and yet people are still defending the Atrix? I just sent this as a tip and emailed the site to correct their story, they stated that you cant and i have sent them proof and they havent updated the story yet.

Not to diss the Atrix, but come on. It has so much potential, and they're just pissing it away by outlandish prices. I have absolutely no second thoughts on getting the Inspire anymore. The price point is perfect, and the Inspire is damn near perfect. I'm gonna be very happy with my $99 phone for a while! And add side loading to the mix is even better. All the right pieces are just falling into place to make this one of the best phones out there.

Upvote 0
Not to diss the Atrix, but come on. It has so much potential, and they're just pissing it away by outlandish prices. I have absolutely no second thoughts on getting the Inspire anymore. The price point is perfect, and the Inspire is damn near perfect. I'm gonna be very happy with my $99 phone for a while! And add side loading to the mix is even better. All the right pieces are just falling into place to make this one of the best phones out there.

and thats my point between the price and the locked down nature this phone is a fail

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones