youtube sign in errorSupport

Last Updated:

1. flippy1974

flippy1974 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I sign in to youtube just fine and it works great and can upload fine but i keep get a sign in error in the notification bar and it wont take any password.

Advertisement
  2. tannere

tannere Well-Known Member

I too had this problem long ago when I got my X. If you notice when it asks you to enter your password it says youryoutubename@youtube.com as if it is an e-mail. What I ended up doing, if I remember right, was go to settings->accounts and when in there i think it showed a youtube account. I removed that and then I had never had an issue again.

I won't be 100% sure being as it was like a month and a half ago, but try that

flippy1974 likes this.
  3. CCCC

CCCC Active Member

This too has happened to my phone a few times now. Will try the method above.

4. flippy1974

flippy1974 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did that to and it signs u out of youtube and as soon as u sign back in it comes right back.

5. tannere

tannere Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, then I dont remember what I did. I'm signed in on mine, but its not showing up under my accounts. I wish I could remember what exactly it was I did. If I toy around with it more today and figure it out, I'll tell you

Its weird though cuz now I cant even sign out of mine to try and log back in. And when I go to 'add an account', youtube doesn't even show up. So now you all really have me wondering what i did so I can help you out