• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help youtube specific issues

exilixe

Lurker
Sep 7, 2014
I have been searching the internet looking for anyone with my problem and so far i cant find a single case. I LOVE my phone, i just dont understand why my youtube app is messed up. I dont necessarily have pixelation problems, its my entire video gets all "streaky". Its like it breaks the video down in horizontal streaky lines. The audio plays through perfectly, the whole time. So my internet connection is just fine, tested it over mobile network and multiple wifi connections. If anyone has any idea as for what i should do, please help me. Im going to try and further explain as i still see no one on earth with this same problem. Like i said before, Its not like the pixelation issues other users are reporting. In my videos peoples faces are where their feet should be, theyre feet might be where their hands should be. The video feed looks like the stripes on the american flag but with my video all mixed up inside it. As you can see, theres no good word to describe whats happening to me, making this even more frusterating. Thanks for any help in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones