YouTube Upload Problems

Last Updated:

1. BenDroid

BenDroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have had my Droid for a while now and have never really experimented with the YouTube upload feature until now. No matter what I do, I can't get a video of any size or quality to upload directly from my Droid. I have tried numerous ways. I have tried sharing from gallery, uploading directly from YouTube app, and recording a video from the YouTube app for instant upload. I have tried through 3G and Wifi. None of these methods have worked.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have a fix?

Advertisement
  2. get quad

get quad Banned

3. BenDroid

BenDroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yea, the funny thing is that the progress bar will fill all the way up to 100 percent then it will say something like 'service error failure'. I will then long hold over it to and click retry and it will sit there for just a second and then say 'complete', but it does not show up under my uploaded vids. Not sure what else there is to do.

You would think with Android being a Google OS that something as easy as YouTube uploads would work flawlessly.

4. jillywilliams

jillywilliams New Member

I am hoping someone can help...I can't remember how I fixied the problem before. I had a video on my droid, went to Share and went to youtube. An icon went in the top left hand side and said "waiting for wifi"...well even with wifi it wasn't uploading, and I just want to cancel the download. I cannot find anywhere how to do this and remove the icon on the top left screen. Deleting the video won't work. Every avenue I take on the phone seems to lead no where, any help appreciated. Again, just trying to cancel the download of the video to youtube, and remove the icon on the top left. Thanks!

5. jillywilliams

jillywilliams New Member

someone sent me answer:

if you go to the screen where is says uploading video then press and hold the name of the video and a menu comes where you can cancel download.