1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Youtube video doesn't work on Dolphin browser

1. umby75

umby75 Active Member

Hi! Happy new Year!
    New year. ..new problem!!
    Who can give me a help to fix my issue on Dolphin browser? When I go on youtube website through this browser now it doesn't open the window anymore to select the preferred app to play the media (i used to select youtube app).
    And if I want to watch the media on Dolphin I listen audio but the video is corrupted..
    Thank you in Advance!!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Why not just use the YouTube app?
  3. umby75

umby75 Active Member

When I navigate on web usually I use Dolphin browser and I find video for youtube; then I would prefer that the window appears to select youtube app for playing of the media as the browser worked a few of time ago...
  4. TurtleRunner

TurtleRunner Well-Known Member

Have you tried using other browsers like Chrome?
  5. umby75

umby75 Active Member

I have not tried Chrome browser, but Opera, Mozilla f.e. work fine. It's a specific problem of Dolphin...
  6. acdodd

acdodd Well-Known Member

I just tried it with dolphin and it played the video OK.
    Check your settings and see if flash player is set to always on.
  7. umby75

umby75 Active Member

Thank you for your help!!!

@acdodd
    The problem occurs not for each movie, but for example this media to url link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKyJzXDWaU4 Dolphin doesn't show correctly but corrupted. For me would be enough get the window to select the preffered app to play (f.e.YouTube) as I said some post on.
    I think that I have the Flash Player installed on (i have an icon called Flash Player settings into Apps menu) because I can open others media files...

@dada1988
    I don't think that it's a installation problem otherwise I couldn't open each file...
  8. Sharmy

Sharmy Member

I like to see YouTube videos, if I go into Desktop mode for YouTube's site, the same may be true for other browsers. I've always had bad luck the the YouTube app myself, so just stopped using it. And, the mobile mode for YouTube's website is buggy for me, too.
  9. umby75

umby75 Active Member

On last OS update (ver. 4.1.2) the videos seem work fine on Dolphin, but i'm still testing them...because the issue occurred for not all videos.