• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help youtube video share/facebook

I'm having the exact same problem and have no solution. It's so frustrating. I can share YouTube clips when I'm logged in on Facebook from an ordinary computer but not when I'm logged in from my phone. The Facebook share page hangs when I click share in the YouTube application. I have reported the problem to Facebook but I suppose they won't help us...

Upvote 0
I'm having the exact same problem and have no solution. It's so frustrating. I can share YouTube clips when I'm logged in on Facebook from an ordinary computer but not when I'm logged in from my phone. The Facebook share page hangs when I click share in the YouTube application. I have reported the problem to Facebook but I suppose they won't help us...

I have since created a duplicate acct. Problem solved and it only took a day or so to get people to like me again.... LOL

Note: You can backup your original fb acct. pretty easy and dl it to your desktop. So any images or messages will all be saved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones