Youtube videos are not working??!Support

1. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

For some reason, youtube videos are not working on my phone. They were working lasst night!? I am running the HQ youtube app FYI and am on Dd10. Why did it suddenly stop working? Now when I click into videos, it says cannot play video :(

Advertisement
    :
  2. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

This is happening to me as well. :( No fix posted yet. Hopefully fixed by tomorrow.
  3. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Check SDX this is a known issue. And there is a fix for it.
  4. Eazail70x7

It just started today or something? Cause it was working great last night.
  5. samaruf

samaruf Well-Known Member

I just now took the plunge and updated to 2.1(DD03). Haven't done any rooting nor updated to DD10. I want to run with this for a week and see if things are smoother than CL14. I have not installed any Marketplace app nor restored my backup. The main issue is none of the YouTube videos are playing and I get the "Sorry, can't play this video" message. I checked the threads and don't know if this is a DD03 bug that was fixed in DD10 or something hosed up in my phone.

Any help is appreciated.
  6. Eazail70x7

Yes, dd10 fixes the youtube problem. I'm hoping it works again in the morning.
  7. samaruf

Updated to DD10 now and the YouTube app still can't play the videos :confused:
  8. apexz

apexz Member

9. samaruf

10. N00B Moment

N00B Moment Well-Known Member

Yeah mine quit working yesterday too! I find it odd that this just happened all of a sudden. I guess I will work on the fix soon.
  11. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

The fix from sdx works great. Weird that I never had a problem before last night? Oh well, its fixed. :)
  12. Eric-VTX

Eric-VTX Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too! Worked until yesterday for me too...but did fix and works great! wondering if i should look into the other bugs as well?
  13. Eazail70x7

Cool, I'm gonna go ahead and try to fix it. Glad it wasn't just me lol
  14. Eric-VTX

Eric-VTX Well-Known Member

Hey thank you for bring it up? I didn't realized it until i couldn't get sprintTV to work either..they are all under that.
  15. Eazail70x7

No problem, I figured that posting about it here could help and it did! The streaming apps link above did the trick! I'm back in action lol
  16. f1fanatic

f1fanatic Well-Known Member

Fix worked for both my wife's and my phone. Maybe the OP should edit the thread title to read "Youtube Streaming Issue Fixed" or something.
  17. Eazail70x7

Thats a goo idea. Only problem is I tried to edit my thread title before and it didnt work. It changed the title over top of my post but not the whole thread.

If an administer can change it, it would be nice. It can be titled "DD10 Streaming apps (like youtubube) fixed"